TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable deposit fee or full payment is required at time of booking.
- Full payment is due 10 days after the purchase if a deposit is left.
- Any extra hours required can be booked with your instructor or with the office at the hourly rate of the course.
- IF after the course the Instructor thinks you’re not ready the test date can be moved (£15 admin) to a new agreed date and time subject to the Instructors schedule. If within the 3 day cancellation period of the DVSA no refund of the test fee will be made and a new test will have to be booked at the pupil’s expense.
- Any lesson or lessons booked which you miss or cancel at short notice (24-hour notice required) will be lost and not refunded unless at the discretion of the instructor.
- If a Theory test is booked, no driving test can be booked until you pass and provide us with the theory pass number, we are then able to book the driving test (subject to availability on the DVSA booking system) and arrange the course start date.
- We do not accept any Abusive behaviour towards our instructors or staff and the course can be terminated losing course fee.
- All deposits and fees will be held for 6 Months, after that time new deposits /fees will be required.
- All courses are booked on average learning time periods and are a guide only, and lessons not used can be used for extra lessons after the test or put towards a new test if agreed with the instructor.
- No guarantee is made for 1st time pass as this is down to you to conduct the test to the required standard the DVSA Examiner is looking for and you have learnt from your PassmeQuick Instructor who is Self Employed. Once the course has started the instructor is with you and the instructor and any disputes or complaints are with them. Any compensation claims or traffic violations are the pupil’s responsibility.
- You must pass the legal eyesight requirements before any course can start.
- No Financial information is shared with any other parties and all information submitted to us is stored in a secure system.
The Driving Test and your Personal Data
Your driving test may be booked by your Approved Driving Instructor (ADI). When they book the test for you they may use their own email address for this purpose which will mean :
* Your instructor will receive an email confirmation of the booking.
* They are alerted by email should the test be moved or cancelled by the DVSA
* Any email correspondence from the DVSA related to your driving test.
* DL25 Driving Test Report electronically after you complete your driving test.
* Informing your Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) of your decision
* Change the email address at the start of your driving test when you are at the test centre
Who we are
Our website address is https://passmequick.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our site is encrypted using SSL. We don’t store your card details on our server, meaning that they are kept fully secure.